Corporate Culture Strategy
Everyone should be in a workplace they are happy to go to day, after day, after day. For most employees, this is not the case. When an employee spends 8+ hours per day at a workplace where they cannot realize some joy, their work-life balance suffers. The ensuing anxiety, realized or not, commuting to and from the workplace adds to the negative impact on the employee, decreasing their productivity, work satisfaction and effectiveness.
Live Love and Joy workshops are designed to create a happier, more positive and interactive workplace and happier employees.
Working Remotely, Connected and Productive - On-Line Workshop
As we move to telecommuting and employees working remotely, how to keep them engaged and productive is essential. This workshop is designed for on-line access, with employees. This workshop will look at:
staying connected to corporate culture
how to stay productive working remotely
3 Part Series
1. How much happiness do you live?
The first workshop of the series is designed to bring awareness to participants. Once awareness is awakened, change can take place. Incorporating coaching techniques, hands on exercises and participant interaction, this workshop will look at:
- workplace morale
- employee mindset
- healthy and unhealthy factors contributing to workplace happiness
- the importance of work -life balance and what's missing in achieving it
- tips and techniques to achieve happiness and move towards work-life balance
2. Put your Mind and Body to it and see what happens
The second interactive workshop looks at the Mental, Physical, Emotional and Energetic connection and how it impacts an employee's life when it's out of balance. Once again incorporating coaching techniques, hands on exercises and participant interaction, this workshop looks at:
- the interconnection of mental, physical and emotional elements on energy
- how to recognize mental, physical or emotional triggers
- how to counteract mental, physical and emotional triggers
- science behind the mind, body, emotional connection
- employees will start to recognize triggers and how to neutralize them
3. Energy Management
The third interactive workshop will look at each person's energy management skills and how to improve them. Energy management versus time management will increase employee productivity. Each participant's impacting triggers will be identified. In this hands on workshop participants will learn:
- their mental, physical, emotional energy triggers
- techniques to increase their energy when triggers arise
- how to remove triggers to gain more happiness and work-life balance.
- techniques they can use immediately to change their energy management habits
Creating a Corporate Culture
This full day workshop engages employees in the design of their corporate culture. Engaging employees in designing the culture in which they work daily empowers them. In this full day interactive workshop participants will:
- Engage with one another, creating personal connection through team building activities throughout the day
- Determine their own values
- Contribute to the overall cultural development for their workplace
- Learn strategies to create a positive, engaging and empowered workplace
- Create a corporate manifesto
Live Love and Joy can create a custom workshop specific to your needs. We know every workplace and corporation has unique requirements and employees. We work with your corporate team to provide your employees the most effective, interactive and inspiring workshops to affect positive change in your workplace.
Multi Company Workshops
This is ideal for the very small business owner who may have 1 or a few employees or sub contractors and wants to work on the culture for their business. These will be set up with the format of a corporate workshop, with each company having it's own table(s). The benefits of a big workshop with being able to work on your company, regardless of the size.